Multiquip's gasoline powered generators range from 2.5 to 9.7 kilowatt and have earned a reputation for providing reliable power in the most demanding applications. A 7 kilowatt diesel-powered model is available for jobs where noise must be kept to a minimum.
An all-around performer that delivers 120/240-volt output in a mid-size package. The ideal unit for supplying power to heaters, power tools and small air compressors. The unit includes automatic idle control for fuel economy and a voltmeter among its many standard features.
- Lightweight and compact design for easy transport
- 100 percent copper windings for maximum conductivity
- Alternator design eliminates maintenance by removing brushes and slip rings
- Heavy-duty 1-inch (25 mm) steel pipe frame and shock mounts protect the generator
- Includes a folding lifting bale as standard equipment
- Powered by Honda GX240 engine with low-oil shutdown and idle control
- Full panel GFCI protection - OSHA and NEC compliant
240V: 13.3A (max. 15A)
184 lbs. (84 kg) shipping
L5-30R 125V T-Lock 30A
L14-20R 125/250V T-Lock 20A
(2) 5-20R 125V GFCI 20A
NOTE: Models with a price of "Request a Quote" are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.